A landing page would be any web page that a customer can arrive at, but in marketing, it’s generally a standalone page that serves a specific and focused goal, apart from your main page or any other page.
A landing page serves as a follow to any promises made in your article. It’s the next stage in the process of a visitor becoming such a client.
In exchange for supplying contact information, your landing page allows you to make a trade, a special offer, a bit of information, or a bargain.
Landing pages can indeed be click-through sites that link to another website, such as an e-commerce site, or they can be lead-generating pages.
In exchange for submitting contact information, lead-generating landing sites often provide an eBook, trial version, event participation, or webinar registration.
A smart landing page does its job by persuading a potential consumer that providing personal information in exchange for anything you have to offer is worthwhile.
Landing pages may be accessed via a basic search or through your company’s website, boosting the chances of a potential consumer landing there.
Your landing page is more concentrated and particular than your homepage. While the homepage of your site lures people in by providing all of your company’s alternatives, a landing page just has one basic and obvious call to action.
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Landing Page?
- Creating a Landing Page with Landing Page Builders
- Cost Comparison of Landing Page Builder Tools
- Building a Landing Page from Scratch
- 1. Hiring a Freelancer to Build a Landing Page
- 2. Landing Page Building Cost With an Agency
- Why Does an Agency Charge More For Building a Landing Page(s)?
- Comparing Landing Pages Costs
- How Much Does it Cost For a Simple Landing Page?
- How Much Does a Single Landing Page Cost?
- Can You Create a Landing Page for Free?
- Recommended Method to Build a Landing Page
- In Conclusion
How Much Does it Cost to Build a Landing Page?
Prospective clients are presented with special offers via landing pages. They’re necessary for maximizing the return on your marketing activities.
So, what should the price of a landing page be?
Well, first, here’s a straightforward answer for you to consider, and then will get into the deeper side of the topic:
In many situations, a good landing page costs $100-1,000. A smart landing page might cost anything from $1,000 to $2,000. A customized landing page might cost anything between $2,000 and $5,000. In any case, the cost of a landing page is determined by the task’s complexity, technology stack, and business objectives.
Now, in this piece, we’ll look at how far a landing page can cost and compare two methods for creating one: utilizing a landing page designer or creating one from scratch along with the pros and cons of the methods.
Creating a Landing Page with Landing Page Builders
Well, creating a landing page with landing page builders is not really a complex task at all and you know what…it’s one of the most cost-effective ways to build landing pages too.
All you have to do is signup for a tool, learn and understand how the interface works, select templates that suit you (or purchase templates), and then start customizing them to meet your desired goals.
There are hundreds and hundreds of tools that can be used for building landing pages. Here is a list of a few of them. I’ll first talk a little bit about them (describe them and discuss the costing individually) and then there’s a table below for you to compare the costing.
Unbounce offers a 14-day free trial and three pricing options starting from $79 to $399 monthly for yearly payments and $99 to $499 for monthly bills.
The $79 plan is best for newcomers, but you may not want to agree to the $948 upfront fee. In that scenario, the $99 Fundamental plan should provide all you have to get began, and if the product proves useful, you can choose a yearly subscription to save 20%.
Estimated cost: $99 to begin, depending on how effectively the technology performs for your firm after a few months.
Leadpages, likewise, offers a 14-day free trial and three pricing options ranging between $25 to $199 each month for yearly billing from $37 to $321 for monthly billing. Annual subscription options might save you up to 39%!
Unlike Unbounce, Leadpages’ most basic package only supports one site, but Unbounce allows for limitless sites.
Expected cost: The $48 per month yearly plan is the best option if you require help for numerous sites; but, if you only need another site, you could be able to get by with the $25 per month plan.
We advocate putting your feet in the $37 service plan before agreeing to an annual commitment, similar to Unbounce.
Leadpages is substantially less expensive than Unbounce, making it suitable for small firms just getting started with digital marketing.
Instapage, like the other platforms mentioned above, offers a 14-day free trial. It’s geared toward bigger businesses and enterprises, with monthly options starting at $149 for yearly subscriptions (a 25% savings) and $199 for monthly memberships. After that, you’ll be moved to a business tier with personalized pricing.
This product is clearly better suited to larger businesses with higher marketing budgets and requirements. Although it is filled with tools for those sorts of advertising.
Expected cost: Instapage doesn’t offer any options for less than $149 per month (and that needs a $1,788 investment because it’s an annual price), so unless you need certain capabilities, you could be best off beginning using Leadpages or Instapage.
Hubspot offers a range of services for online marketers and marketers, but its landing page tool is one of our favorites.
Their marketing solution is described as “all you need to develop effective marketing initiatives that pique people’s interest in your company and make them glad to be your customers.”
HubSpot is a marketing platform for businesses that offers a fantastic landing page builder.
HubSpot is an excellent tool for managing landing sites, CRM, email campaigns, and much more, especially if you’re a SaaS business, real estate firm, or marketing agency.
As HubSpot’s product matures and develops into new markets, its offering becomes more complex.
The landing page tool, coupled with the clever content and CTAs, is a great plus, and the price is cheap enough to make this a worthwhile trial.
GetResponse is a varied software package that allows you to construct high-converting, mobile-responsive landing pages, as well as email marketing and webcast abilities.
GetResponse integrates with a wide range of popular technologies, including Salesforce, WordPress, and Shopify.
Overall, GetResponse is a highly recognized all-in-one marketing package. One of their services is landing page software.
As such, it’s a large-scale marketing product with features like end-to-end client dashboards and competitive pricing. As a result, I only suggest it to marketers that want more than simply a landing page.
GetResponse is a good choice for marketers or businesspersons that need a full range of tools, including landing page software.
Systeme.io is a marketing platform that helps businesses automate and expand their marketing efforts. It’s the best software for beginning an online company, developing a course, growing a mailing list, and constructing sales funnels, among other things.
Systeme was created with entrepreneurs in mind. It includes a website developer, landing page technology, email campaigns software, affiliate program management tools, and marketing automation software.
Systeme may be the appropriate fit for you if you’re a solopreneur seeking an all-in-one solution. It’s extremely similar to ClickFunnels, another product on this list. It’s ideal for business owners who want a full range of services for a fraction of the cost of competing for all-in-one solutions.
Utilize a versatile platform with possibilities for turning traffic from your marketing efforts into consumers.
Landingi is a complete landing page platform that requires no IT or coding knowledge. Create, publish, optimize, and perform A/B tests on your own landing pages. Landingi has progressed significantly. It’s been for sale for some time.
You can easily construct a landing page using our drag and dropping editor. Choose from over 300 elevated designs, automate your marketing strategy with built-in connectors, and up your marketing game!
We’ll help you with your campaigns by customizing landing pages and PPC advertisements for your target demographic.
ClickFunnels allows you to choose the sales channel that is best suited for expanding your business, so you can direct visitors to it.
You may sell any goods online using Clickfunnels. You just select your sales funnel, design, and a few custom items such as a logo. With a few drag-and-drop tools, you can customize the page and have your full-funnel ready to go.
It’s not at the top of the list since it’s more of a whole website + marketing funnels in one than a landing page software.
ClickFunnels is a great tool for entrepreneurs that are offering a program or consulting service online and need landing pages, email marketing, and payment processing all in one place.
Cost Comparison of Landing Page Builder Tools
|Page Builder/Funnel Builder||Pricing For Landing Pages|
Advantages Of Landing Page Builders
- Builders do not require any knowledge of coding or web development. They come with ready-made templates for your industry.
- You can create multiple pages, perfect if you’re an agency with many clients. Integrations with various other marketing tools come as standard.
Disadvantages Of Landing Page Builders
- They are usually billed on a monthly or annual basis, meaning you have to keep your subscription to keep your landing page.
- Drag and drop builders can limit the complexity of your landing page designs. Loading times might not be as fast as a well-optimized custom-built page (but in some cases, they might be faster!)
Building a Landing Page from Scratch
Building from the ground up is a completely different story; if you can’t create and develop the page yourselves, you’ll need to get some help.
Well, if we talk about the costs, expenses might vary greatly based on connections with the other tools like a CRM or advertising automation platform.
And there are two ways/options you can do this:
Option 1: Hire a designer and developer separately
Upwork, Fiverr, Toptal, and even online forums are good sites to look for freelance web developers. For someone decent, consider paying between $25 and $100 each hour (or more).
A respectable landing page will cost $250-2000 dollars, depending on the intricacy of the page you need to be produced and the hourly fee of the freelancer.
Option 2: Hire a marketing company
Many companies specialize only in the creation of landing pages. They frequently specialize in various technological stacks, methodologies, and tools.
As a result, be sure you’ve picked a firm that will work with your present website architecture.
Expect to pay somewhere between $400 and $3000 for just a landing page, depending on your specifications and the firm you choose.
1. Hiring a Freelancer to Build a Landing Page
The first step before hiring a freelancer to develop the landing page would be to jot down and define the types of landing sites you need as well as the goals for each one.
This is a critical stage since it will serve as the freelancer’s foundation for designing and creating your landing pages.
To conclude, you should be as specific and specific as possible when expressing what you would like to see on landing pages you’re having built.
You must keep in mind that you will be handing them the keys to the kingdom, and anything they discover in your documents will be followed to the letter.
This step will also guarantee that there will be no misunderstandings about your criteria for both you and the freelancer.
This will also function as an informal contract in the sense that you will be able to simply point out any features you gave that will not be included in landing pages produced because they are recorded.
A quality landing page will cost you somewhere between $150 to $2500, depending on the intricacy of both the page you have constructed and the hourly fee of the freelancer.
Advantages of Hiring a Freelancer
- Freelancers are often simpler to locate and less expensive to hire. Flexibility in the event of a team reduction or upsizing.
- Freelancers are thought to be specialists in their fields, allowing them to operate autonomously without supervision. It’s because the majority of freelancers rely only on the client’s review/feedback to secure their next work.
- They must make every effort to meet the needs of the customer. You may recruit excellent coders from all around the world if you work freelance.
- When a single person is in charge of a project, all choices are made quickly and instinctively.
Disadvantages of Hiring a Freelancer
- The lower the freelancer’s cost, the lesser the quality and expertise. It is impossible to track the time spent by the freelancer on fixed-price jobs. Furthermore, freelancers aren’t used to tracking their time. A daily timesheet could be limiting for the freelancer.
- Maintenance support is challenging for freelancers since the possibilities of hiring the same developer are slim, and a new developer may need to work more hours merely to get a handle on the problem.
- Developers must be judged based on the work they have posted because freelancing platforms do not have a screening mechanism. Because the freelancing trend was not affiliated with any specific industry, industry standards did not apply to them.
- For a freelancer, building an SW according to ISO requirements might be time-consuming. The quality is then checked only by the developer and tester. To analyze the job, you’ll need to engage a separate Quality Analyst.
- It might be tough to communicate your thoughts to people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. With diverse business systems in place in different nations, bringing a stranger into your environment might take some time.
How to Find Freelancers to Create Landing Pages?
There are various platforms where you can explore and find the desired freelancer to create your landing page. Some of them are listed below.
2. Landing Page Building Cost With an Agency
You can work with a PPC company that specializes in landing page layout.
When you employ a landing page manufacturing company, you’ll have access to a group of professionals that will assist you in creating and monitoring your landing pages.
Partnering with such a landing page development company also provides you with access to a wealth of tools and specialists.
All of this, though, comes at a price. Depending on the number of landing pages required and the complexity of both the sites, landing page solutions can cost anywhere from $1400 to $3200.
When you work with a quality firm like WebFX, however, the premium is justified. You’ll always have someone monitoring the effectiveness of your landing pages if you have a team of pros working on your projects, and they can assist you to optimize them to perform better. All of this is included in a single monthly charge.
Advantages of Hiring an Agency
- You receive access to a selection of competent applicants who can complete the task when you deal with an agency.
- You’ll get access to the expertise of specialists spanning from copywriters and graphic artists to top designers and brand strategists as frequently as you need them, depending on your budget.
- Both sides profit when you engage with just an agency or consultant and develop a meaningful collaboration. On the user end, you may obtain insight from industry professionals and benefit from their discoveries and reports.
- Mostly on the agency side, we also get to learn about your company, industry, as well as the pain points you face as a company—what keeps you awake at night.
- While your in-house team or freelancing may have to push back deadlines due to emergencies or sickness, agencies and firms are more dependable since they have a talent pool to pull from.
- Even if a key account player quits, the agency or consultant may usually bring on a replacement without any difficulty.
- When you deal with a reputable agency, they’ll give you their honest assessment and assist you in gaining some perspective.
- The same cannot be true for new employees, at least not at first. Since an agency is indeed a distinct business, they will be more willing to aid you in identifying development prospects and will be more eager to push you.
Disadvantages of Hiring an Agency
- A possible agency will make certain that they assess your target audience and strengths. However, this could take a little time for them to fully comprehend your consumers’ preferences. They’ll also need to alter and emulate your brand voice in order to improve how customers perceive your business.
- There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all agency. You should initially browse around for a business that has dealt with a company that is comparable to yours.
- Just because they have such a lot of customers or their expertise has become well-known doesn’t imply they can meet your objectives, especially when none of their clients are in your industry.
- You’re completely focused on your company, but you can’t expect the same from your agency. They also have additional customers.
- When a specialist is managing many clients, the risk is that your firm may be overlooked, especially if there are many who pay for further services. Of course, this is especially true for large agencies that have established themselves as industry leaders.
Why Does an Agency Charge More For Building a Landing Page(s)?
An agency usually charges a lot more than freelancers when it comes to building a landing page. The following reasons can be given for this.
To begin with, employing an agency might not be the best option for your company. When compared to the hourly pricing of a freelance web developer, there is a large additional expense when employing a whole firm, which should be considered.
Freelancers are ideal for small adjustments, lengthier projects that don’t require active creation (including 210-610 hours on average), assisting a team with a particular component, or developing a new system component.
Most freelancers can work from home, a coffee shop, or a co-working place. Choosing an agency with ten, twenty, or fifty employees results in a significantly different workflow, which results in additional costs that may raise the average price of landing page production.
Agencies engage in the continued professional growth of landing page designers in the area, both directly and indirectly.
We use a variety of tactics to increase our staff’s abilities and design quality in a variety of ways, such as collaborating on a project, assisting one another, and discussing alternative problem-solving strategies.
Our technical leaders explore advancements, tools, and techniques that might improve our process and test them first on internal projects to build experience and polish our abilities.
Working together with other professionals with varied vertical experience helps our team help solve a wide range of challenges and exchange information.
Agencies also need to manage the copywriting part of the system as well which requires further expertise and skills so that the landing page that they come up with should be unique and impressive.
These may not have a direct impact on the average price of landing page construction at an agency, but they do add up to the company’s expenditures.
They do, however, affect the total pricing because they increase the team’s competency and impact the success of their job.
The agency further has to give the employees their salary throughout the year irrespective of the amount of work that they get. This is also a reason that they cost much more than others.
Comparing Landing Pages Costs
|BUILDING A LANDING PAGE THROUGH||TOTAL COST|
|AGENCY||$400 to $3000|
|FREELANCER||$250 to $2000|
|LANDING PAGE-BUILDING TOOLS||$0 to $499|
How Much Does it Cost For a Simple Landing Page?
The landing page is a page that a computer views after clicking on a link that leads to your website.
Website designers and developers are ideally suited for landing page assignments.
Someone seeking a landing page position should be knowledgeable with search engine algorithms since this will aid in the creation of a popular landing page.
The cost of your landing page depends upon the team you hire to create it or the tool that you use for it. An agency can charge up to $3000 for this work whereas a freelancer can do it for between 200 and 2000 dollars.
You can even make a simple landing page for free through certain tools and websites.
How Much Does a Single Landing Page Cost?
According to research, organizations having 10-15 landing pages have a 55 percent higher conversion rate than those with less than 10. People aged more than 40 landing pages see a 500% boost in conversions.
If you want to engage a digital firm to construct such a landing page, you should expect to pay anywhere between $600 and $3,000.
In many situations, a good landing page costs $1,000-1,500. A smart landing page might cost anything from $1,500 to $2,000. A customized landing page might cost anything between $2,000 and $5,000.
Can You Create a Landing Page for Free?
Yes, you can create a landing page for free but since you can hand-code a personal landing page or utilize a content management system like WordPress, most users would benefit from something more straightforward and focused.
You’ll need landing page technology to quickly create amazing landing pages when launching a new product.
There are various different websites where you can easily build your own landing page for free.
These websites allow you to use different templates and designs which are present there and create an impressive landing page just the way you want.
Some of the landing page software that you can use for the purpose is GetResponse and Systeme.io. Software like Systeme.io gives a user-friendly environment for the client who works on it.
It consists of features like email marketing/automation, blogging abilities, pre-designed landing page designs sorted by industry, A/B testing, connections with Zapier and other key platforms, and sales funnel building are just a few of the features available.
Recommended Method to Build a Landing Page
After all the research analysis on the creation of a landing page and the various methods of creating it, we can come to the conclusion that the most recommended method to build the landing page is by using the landing page builder tools.
The main reason for using these tools is because they are cost-effective and easy to use. They cost a lot less than the agencies that people hire to create landing pages.
A decent landing page builder tool will assist you in creating effective, simple landing pages that will help you improve conversions.
It allows you to select from a library of templates that have been thoroughly tested and proven to convert visitors on a range of landing pages. There are certain advantages of using this tool.
Landing page designer tools are ideal for creating a specific marketing website with a strong call to action.
However, if you anticipate you’ll want to extend it to a complete website or perhaps an online store in the future, you’re better off starting with a single-page website.
Landing page builders provide several advantages, including lead generation and conversion, as well as raising traffic, advertising new products or services, assisting with first impressions, enhancing relevance, making A/B tests easier, and so on.
Landing page builders like Unbounce, GetResponse, and Systeme.io are some of the finest landing page builders available today, that you can use to build beautiful and high-converting pages.
Well, the most obvious way to do cost-cutting yet make a beautiful landing page would be to use a landing page builder tool! Not only it will give you what you want, it will also improve your skills.
You can always hire an agency for building an impressive landing page if you are looking for exceptional growth and have the money to back it up.
However, small businesses must not go for hiring an entire agency as it won’t be financially right for them.
We don’t advocate starting from scratch straight away, but if you do have certain business needs, it may be necessary. Otherwise, going for a landing page builder is the easiest way to get started.