The self-help industry, or what they call “the personal development industry,” is among the fastest-growing industries of all time.
Millions of people make new resolutions to improve themselves and get wiser, happier, healthier, and wealthier every day.
I also invest in self-help products to better myself regularly. If I talk about the numbers, the self-help (aka self-improvement) industry was worth about 43.77 billion dollars in 2022. Now that’s a crazy number, right?
If you are looking to start a new website in the self-help industry, or if you already have a well-established blog/traffic source with quality traffic in the self-help niche, why not recommend some genuinely helpful products to your audience and make money at the same time?
Sounds awesome? Well, in this listicle, I’m going to share with you thirteen of the best self-help affiliate programs you should check out to earn handsome commissions via affiliate marketing.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive right into our ocean of self-help affiliate programs.
- Self Help Affiliate Programs
- 1. MasterClass Affiliate Program
- 2. Listenable Affiliate Program
- 3. Mindvalley Affiliate Program
- 4. Brian Tracy Affiliate Program
- 5. Legendary Marketer Affiliate Program
- 6. Jonathan Parker Affiliate Program
- 7. Tribest Affiliate Program
- 8. Beyond Body Affiliate Program
- 9. Real Subliminal Affiliate Program
- 10. Udemy Affiliate Program
- 11. Daily Greatness Affiliate Program
- 12. Intelligent Change Affiliate Program
- 13. The Mindsight Academy Affiliate Program
- In Conclusion
Self Help Affiliate Programs
- MasterClass Affiliate Program
- Listenable Affiliate Program
- Mindvalley Affiliate Program
- Brian Tracy Affiliate Program
- Legendary Marketer Affiliate Program
- Jonathan Parker Affiliate Program
- Tribest Affiliate Program
- Beyond Body Affiliate Program
- Real Subliminal Affiliate Program
- Udemy Affiliate Program
- Daily Greatness Alliance Affiliate Program
- Intelligent Change Affiliate Program
- The Mindsight Academy Affiliate Program
1. MasterClass Affiliate Program
MasterClass is a phenomenal learning platform that started in 2014. The platform has over 180 world-class experts who teach their craft in their own way.
It features courses in various fields, from home & lifestyle to business, wellness, food, arts, entertainment, and much more.
Imagine learning cooking from Gordon Ramsey, acting from Smaule Jackson, or filmmaking from Martin Scorsese.
Other popular teachers include Niel Gaiman, Usher, Serena Williams, Chris Voss, and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Users can buy a subscription and access their entire library.
Even pirates would think twice before giving that up!
MasterClass has been featured in some of the world’s biggest publications, including Forbes, The New York Times, NBC, etc.
Its affiliate program is one of the best, paying high commissions and offering top-notch support and affiliate resources.
- Pros: Courses created by world-class experts, great commissions, and a fair attribution period. Reputed brand name and a high-converting website.
- Cons: No discount coupons or offers for affiliates to promote. Since the company is popular and well-established, viewers need some incentives to buy the fairly expensive courses.
Official Website: https://www.masterclass.com/
Affiliate Signup Page: Click here to join
Commission Rates: 25% commission on all sales
Cookie Duration: 30 days
2. Listenable Affiliate Program
We’ve all heard of top audio apps like Audible and Spotify. They have all kinds of things you can listen to, but finding quality educational content can be difficult. But this audio app is built exclusively for learning and growing.
Listenable features courses by reputed authors on subjects like business, psychology, health, communication skills, languages, creativity, marketing, and more.
The content is bite-sized, and the subscription is affordable. Listening to inspiring, motivational, or insightful things on your commute can create positive momentum and set you up for a productive day.
Its affiliate program offers you a thirty percent recurring commission. Your referrals are yours forever as long as they sign up through your link within the attribution period of forty-five days.
You will also enjoy other benefits like monthly payments, cross-device tracking, and offers for your audience. The app also provides a free seven-day trial to new users. Check them out today through the links below.
- Pros: An underrated and unpopular platform for self-care and personal development on the go. Cross-device tracking and quality content in digestible sizes.
- Cons: The starting rate is just $7 per month. You may only earn two bucks monthly if your audience chooses the cheapest plan. Aim for a ton of conversions to benefit from the recurring earnings.
Official Website: https://listenable.io/
Affiliate Signup Page: https://help.listenable.io/affiliates
Commission Rates: 30% recurring
Cookie Duration: 45 days
3. Mindvalley Affiliate Program
We’ve already featured this company in our meditation affiliate programs, and it’s also a great fit here. Mindvalley is a growing online education platform that’s taking the world by storm.
This one also has established coaches who teach leadership, manifestation, mindset, relationships, health training, and more. You could say they focus on holistic life skills rather than specializations.
The affiliate program is also one of the best in the self-help niche to earn better revenue by promoting to people in over 24 different courses. Their average cart value is $300, and you can make thirty percent of it on all sales.
The website has a high conversion rate, you just have to send high-quality traffic. Also, affiliates can contact their support team for any kind of additional assistance.
- Pros: More accessible and widely applicable courses are given by knowledgeable and experienced coaches. Users get access to the whole library. Good AOVs and commissions.
- Cons: The prices are slightly expensive, and the company already has great marketing. Need to encourage people to close the deal.
Official Website: https://www.mindvalley.com/
Affiliate Signup Page: https://www.mindvalley.com/affiliates
Commission Rates: 30% baseline commission
Cookie Duration: 30 days
4. Brian Tracy Affiliate Program
Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American self-development author and a public speaker. His personal brand sells courses and training programs on personal development, sales, business, time management, leadership, book writing, and public speaking.
The affiliate program allows you to promote his products and earn decent commissions for doing so. Their products have impressively low refund rates and super high conversion rates. Their partner program is managed on CJ Affiliate and Post Affiliate Pro.
If you want to learn more about the products and the affiliate program, please click the navigation link below.
- Pros: Personal development products by a veteran teacher with over thirty years of experience. A fair referral window.
- Cons: The website and the content are a bit old now, and people want up-to-date things. You must identify the best and unique products and highlight them for conversions.
Official Website: https://www.briantracy.com/
Affiliate Signup Page: https://www.briantracy.com/success/affiliateprogram/
Commission Rates: Not mentioned
Cookie Duration: 60 days
5. Legendary Marketer Affiliate Program
Legendary Marketer is a place where I’ve learned various entrepreneurial skills and made myself a better marketer and a better person with a positive and ambitious mindset.
David Sharpe – Founder and CEO at Legendary Marketer- is the person I admire and owe the most in my life for teaching me valuable skills/practices that have helped me and thousands of others achieve their happiness/financial goals.
Legendary has one of the top affiliate programs on the web for both beginners and experts. You can’t really say it’s a complete self-help affiliate program, but Dave covers everything a learner/person needs to perceive happiness, wisdom, and abundance.
If you successfully monetize your online space with affiliate marketing and have a bit of an audience, I’m sure some of them might be interested in learning more about this.
- Pros: One of the most profitable and distinguished affiliate marketing courses that teaches about online business. Great commissions and lifelong referral attribution.
- Cons: Not super focused on personal development. The course has been around for quite some time, is a bit pricey, and faces tough competition from new players.
Official Website: https://legendarymarketer.com/
Affiliate Signup Page: https://legendarymarketer.com/affiliate-application/
Commission Rates: 30-60% commissions
Cookie Duration: Lifelong cookie length
6. Jonathan Parker Affiliate Program
Some people stick strongly to hard facts, while others are more comfortable with the mysteries of life. This one is for the latter.
Jonathan Parker provides astrological readings, spirituality, enlightenment, prosperity, success, and mental success courses to help people achieve their personal growth journey goals.
Other than courses, a lot of free content is made available to people, such as MP3 subliminal sounds, free videos, and guides.
With their affiliate program, affiliates can expect decent earnings as their average order value is $60. Different kinds of banner ads and text links are provided to affiliates for having successful promotional campaigns.
You can sign up through ShareASale, and you will be good to go.
- Pros: Products for a more liberal clientele. A decent commission rate and tracking period.
- Cons: The website is far from the best on the list. The pictures are low-res, and the design feels outdated.
Official Website: https://www.jonathanparker.org/
Commission Rates: 20%
Cookie Duration: 45 days
7. Tribest Affiliate Program
My parents often annoy me when they suggest that all my problems can be fixed based on whether I’ve eaten or not. Then again, as the old saying goes, “You are what you eat.”
Tribest is a 35-year-old company that has been on top of the food appliance market in the US. They are committed to supporting people with the best tools that make living healthily easier for everyone.
They make and sell dehydrators, dehumidifiers, blenders, reusable food wraps, etc . Food really can be therapeutic and serve as a solid foundation for a great life. Perhaps my parents are on to something after all.
The Tribest affiliate program is currently hosted on Refersion and offers a great additional way for you to make money from an audience interested in improving their lives.
- Pros: Pretty good commissions on wellness products that leave considerable margins for you. A standard thirty-day cookie duration. Don’t sleep on this one, use it while it lasts!
- Cons: Not strictly a personal development or self-help company. You will have to make that connection for your audience. “A better life is not made by how you think, but rather by how you act.” or something.
Official Website: https://tribest.com/
Affiliate Signup Page: https://tribest.com/pages/affiliate-program
Commission Rates: 10-15%
Cookie Duration: 30 days
8. Beyond Body Affiliate Program
Beyond Body offers a cool and unique way for people to get fitter and feel better. People can visit their website, give a five-minute quiz, and get a customized weight management book for their unique needs.
I think most of us face many insecurities about our bodies and need to have a healthier relationship with them. If anyone feels the same way, they will also love this company!
They also have an app that creates meal plans with recipes and calories, workouts, and more. Purchases will include advice on mindset, meditation, and habit-building advice, providing a holistic approach to a better lifestyle.
I took the quiz myself, and while the product can be bought worldwide, the food is better for people in Western countries.
The average order value is about one hundred dollars, but the commission structure has not been made public. Sign up through the links below to find out more!
- Pros: A customized and comprehensive product for a better lifestyle, focused separately on men and women. A standard tracking period, decent cart value, and reasonable prices. Many positive testimonials.
- Cons: Very little information about the company, which can be slightly discouraging for a few people. Products are ideal only for the US, AUS, CA, NZ, and UK people.
Official Website: https://woman.beyondbody.me/115
Affiliate Signup Page: https://beyondbody.me/partners
Commission Rates: Sign up to find out
Cookie Duration: 30 days
9. Real Subliminal Affiliate Program
Subliminal messaging is a sub-field of psychology and neuroscience. Millions and millions of people believe in its power, including me.
Real Subliminal is a platform that helps people with issues related to personalities, memory, outlook on life, and health using subliminal messaging and guided hypnosis.
They have CDs and recordings that can be used to improve an individual’s life. Many scientists have proved that Subliminals work, but only for those who believe in them.
You can join the Real Subliminal affiliate program on the ShareASale network to promote MP3s and CDs and earn a thirty-five percent commission on qualified sales.
The cookie length of the Real Subliminal affiliate program is lifelong, and promotional resources, as well as support, are also made available.
- Pros: Lifetime attribution, decent commissions, and interesting products. Products in the law of attraction, positive affirmations, abundance, financial success, and weight loss categories.
- Cons: Only works for people who already believe in them. Hence, there are always mixed reviews of such products, and marketing can be a bit tricky.
Official Website: https://www.realsubliminal.com
Affiliate Signup Page: Real Subliminal affiliate program
Commission Rates: 35% per sale
Cookie Duration: Lifelong cookie duration
10. Udemy Affiliate Program
You might have heard of Udemy a lot of times, but did you know you can promote many amazing self-help and personality development courses being a Udemy affiliate?
Well, if you didn’t know, here I am to tell you all about this. If you head to Udemy and type ‘self-help’ in the search bar, you will be shocked to see over 10,000 courses you can promote as an affiliate!
Have a look below:
All Udemy affiliates earn a twenty percent commission on qualified sales of courses. The tracking period Udemy offers to its partners is seven days. It should have been a bit higher, but it’s like trading convenience for profits.
- Pros: A massive selection of every kind of conceivable course with ten percent commissions.
- Cons: Very short referral window, course prices are low, and people are more likely to go for Udemy rather than other options that are more profitable for you. It can be risky to promote this one.
Official Website: https://udemy.com
Affiliate Signup Page: https://udemy.com/affiliates
Commission Rates: Starting from 10%
Cookie Duration: 7 days
11. Daily Greatness Affiliate Program
Journaling can be a powerful tool to create lasting change and momentum toward a newer, better life. Many people do it, and most professional couches also recommend it.
While it’s not necessary to buy any such products, a person will use a notebook anyway. So why not have awesome quotes and useful ideas written inside it?
Daily Greatness is a store for journals and daily planners that are all about personal development. It has colorful and attractive products with vibrant designs and helpful content.
This one is hosted on RefferalCandy and offers you fifteen percent commissions and a ten percent discount for your audience.
- Pros: A colorful and inspirational productivity planner and journal with positive psychology. Discounts for your audience.
- Cons: No info on tracking functionalities. Not everyone will buy these notebooks for the high average price of sixty bucks.
Official Website: https://dailygreatness.co/
Affiliate Signup Page: Click Here
Commission Rates: 15% commission
Cookie Duration: Unknown
12. Intelligent Change Affiliate Program
This one is another journaling-related company that’s a minimalistic alternative to Daily Greatness. It sells many more products than them, including self-care items, notebooks for kids, and interactive card games.
Intelligent Change also has a great website and branding. It emphasizes sustainability, simplicity, and minimalistic design. They have a gratitude journal, a cool hourglass, and so much more.
This one will pay you a base ten percent commission within a ninety-day cookie duration. You can also request a free product every six months and gain access to exclusive promo material.
- Pros: Well-made products with an appealing design and varied uses. A good attribution period. Decent commissions.
- Cons: Not a complete self-help company, but it can be paired with others for a comprehensive offering.
Official Website: https://www.intelligentchange.com/
Affiliate Signup Page: Click Here
Commission Rates: 10%
Cookie Duration: 90 days
13. The Mindsight Academy Affiliate Program
The Mindsight Academy was started by one Maureen Chiana, a neuro leadership and resilience teacher. Neuroleadership is simply the application of neurological science to leadership.
It’s an online platform for learning and developing new skills through courses on emotional intelligence, leadership, self-discovery, resilience, stress management, and more.
This website has advanced and in-depth personal development techniques based on the latest scientific research for groups and individuals.
Its affiliate program tracks your referrals for thirty days through cookies and gives you thirty percent of all sales they make. It also features cross-device tracking and more that you should check out yourself.
- Pros: A more in-depth collection of more organized and result-oriented courses. A very high AOV. Some of the courses cost more than a thousand dollars. NLP is all the craze in the self-help world right now.
- Cons: The website can definitely look a lot better.
Company Page: https://www.themindsightacademy.com/
Sign Up Page: Click Here
Commission Rate: 30%
Cookie Duration: 30 days
The self-help and improvement industry is an ocean filled with opportunities for affiliate marketers, and they should jump right into it as soon as they can.
Everyone wants to keep growing and better themselves and traditional education cannot keep up with the massive demand.
People are growing more discontent with schools and colleges and looking toward the self-help industry to get a holistic education that helps them in all areas of their lives.
I hope you found some good opportunities with earning potential on this list and that you create win-win situations for yourself and your audience.