Are you interested in becoming a ShareASale affiliate? You’ve tried multiple times to join, but they keep rejecting you? Or have you been considering joining ShareASale?
This post would be for you if you answered yes. The greatest option to monetize your blog is to become a ShareASale affiliate.
If you want to make money through blogging, almost every pro blogger advocates beginning with affiliate marketing because you don’t have to build a product.
Affiliate marketing appears to be as simple as downloading a link and pasting it into a blog article. Finding the correct products to advertise or affiliate marketing companies to partner with is difficult.
Fortunately, ShareASale is a marketplace where you can connect with thousands of potential merchants and advertise an endless number of products.
However, you must first sign up and wait for clearance to begin promoting those products.
- What Is ShareASale, and How Does It Work?
- How Can You Become a Member Of ShareASale?
- What is ShareASale’s Payment Method?
- Why Is it Possible That ShareASale will Reject Your Application?
- What Should You Do if Your ShareASale Application is Turned Down?
- What Should You do After You Have Been Accepted as a ShareASale Affiliate?
- How Do ShareASale Merchants Approve You?
- Merchants on ShareASale Who Approve New Bloggers Right Away
- My Recommendation to Affiliates is as Follows:
- How Can You Apply for The ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Program and Get Accepted?
- Is ShareASale a Free Service?
- Is it Worthwhile For Affiliate Marketers to Use ShareASale?
- What Can You Do With the ShareASale Affiliate Program to Make Some Extra Cash?
- Regulations to Follow with ShareAsale
- How Does a ShareASale Affiliate Earn Money, and How Does a ShareASale Affiliate Get Paid?
- What’s the Point of The ShareASale Website?
- Is Shareasale a Reputable Affiliate Network to Make Money Online as an Affiliate?
- In Conclusion
What Is ShareASale, and How Does It Work?
As previously said, ShareAsale is an affiliate marketing platform. It has been in the Affiliate marketing sector for 20 years and is situated in Chicago.
ShareASale provides two services: merchants and affiliates or bloggers, and we’ll talk about affiliates in this piece.
Affiliates use ShareASale to locate products to promote and earn commissions on product recommendations.
How Can You Become a Member Of ShareASale?
Before becoming a qualified member, you must complete five basic steps in the sign-up procedure. So let’s get it started:
1. The first step is to create an affiliate account.
To sign up for a Shareasale affiliate account, go to their homepage, and then you have to click on the “Monetize your content” button once you’ve arrived at their website.
2. Step two is to fill in your website’s information.
This section is crucial since it allows merchants to decide whether or not to accept or reject your affiliate program application based on your website.
3. Step three is to provide your contact information.
Use an email address linked to your domain name for speedier account approval. For instance, send an email to email@example.com.
If you don’t know how to get an email address for your website, ask your hosting company to assist you in getting one.
Bluehost and Dreamhost are two reputable web hosting businesses where you can receive your domain email address. They can also be used to host a WordPress blog.
4. Step four is to provide your personal information.
Fill in your personal information, including your name, address, and payment information. Also, write a high-quality website description.
Some additional steps while applying to be a ShareASale affiliate:
- Use a custom email address (with your own domain name), such as firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than a free hosted email address such as @gmail, @hotmail, or @yahoo.com, or you would be immediately refused. If your website is hosted with Siteground, you may always create your own email for free.
- Enter a top-level domain that you control, such as yourdomain.com, and check that the URL connects to a real website with English content.
- Give complete and accurate information about yourself.
- Everything should be written in English.
What is ShareASale’s Payment Method?
There are three payment options:
1. Payoneer is a payment processor.
2. Wire transfer is another payment processor.
3. Using a check (different processing fees may apply).
Every month within 20th-30th, the minimum cash-out amount is $50-$60.
Why Is it Possible That ShareASale will Reject Your Application?
Having all of the aforementioned in place does not guarantee that you will be approved. ShareASale will assess your site before accepting it.
The following websites will be rejected:
1. Adult-oriented websites.
2. Adult banners are shown on websites. (You may have a site with no adult content, but one of the ad programs you’re advertising may include adult banners, so double-check before applying).
3. Sites that advocate violence, prejudice, or hatred are prohibited.
4. Sites that encourage illegal behavior.
5. Another cause could be that you live in a foreign country. Unfortunately, if your country is not supported, you will not be accepted.
Here’s a visual representation of the nations from which ShareASale is now accepting membership applications:
If your nation isn’t listed here, contact ShareASale and explain why you should be accepted (e.g., if you have high-quality traffic and so forth).
You will receive an acceptance email in 1-3 business days, and it will take you less than 15 minutes to join up.
What Should You Do if Your ShareASale Application is Turned Down?
Even if you live in one of the countries listed above, ShareASale may reject your application for various reasons.
That is heartbreaking, but don’t be concerned. You are welcome to reapply, but make sure to enhance your website before doing so. For example, if you previously used a free email address, try using your own.
If ShareASale continues to reject your application, send them a nice email, like this one:
My name is ______, and I’d want to introduce myself. I run a (enter your niche here) website (explain what you do on your site). I tried to join your affiliate program but was turned down. However, I am confident that I can do admirably for you. So here’s what I’m thinking about: (describe your promotional strategies in full.)
Could you please think about it? If you still believe I am not qualified to be your affiliate, I would highly appreciate it if you could explain why so that I can make some changes.
Thank you for your consideration.
Your given name.
Please get in touch with them by email at-
What Should You do After You Have Been Accepted as a ShareASale Affiliate?
Following your acceptance, the next step is to look for merchants. Merchants are e-commerce companies that will pay you a commission if your referrals make purchases, clicks, or generate leads.
Some businesses may evaluate your website before authorizing you, while others will approve you automatically.
I understand how frustrating it is to be rejected; the following advice will help you prevent disappointment.
How Do ShareASale Merchants Approve You?
As I previously stated, merchants will check your website before approving you. But that’s not all; they’ll look at your application before visiting your website.
Remember that these merchants receive hundreds of applications every day, so you must make your affiliate profile stand out from the crowd.
You’ll need to:
1. On your profile, upload a photo or a logo.
2. Include a compelling and persuasive overview of your blog and marketing methods.
3. When you apply for merchants, you’ll be given a choice to tell them about your marketing strategies.
This is an optional step, but it is critical for your approval.
Don’t rush it; explain to them what your blog is about and how you intend to market their items.
Website Optimizations For Fast Approval
There are simply a few items you’ll need:
2. Affiliate Disclosure- An affiliate disclosure statement informs your visitors that you receive a commission from some of the products you advertise on your site.
3. An About page- This is a page where you tell your visitors more about yourself and your website.
4. Posts on the blog (obviously)- Merchants will be able to tell what kind of information you produce on your site by reading your blog articles, and they will be able to tell if you have the correct traffic for them.
I understand how difficult it is to find merchants in a marketplace with thousands of them.
Here’s a list of ShareAsale businesses to get you started.
Merchants on ShareASale Who Approve New Bloggers Right Away
Some retailers will turn you down regardless of whether you have everything in place because your site lacks sufficient traffic.
Don’t be concerned! Some retailers believe that a fresh blog can help them boost sales.
You can save this page and return to it whenever you want to join one of the merchants listed below:
1. Grammarly is a grammar checker for spelling. Each sale will earn you a $20 commission.
2. Wp Engine is a WordPress hosting company that also offers professional themes. For a hosting recommendation, you’ll get a minimum of $200, and for theme purchases, you’ll get 30%.
3. Stella & Dot is a web-based boutique. You’ll get a $100 commission if a new stylist makes a qualifying purchase (your referral).
4. Tailwind is an Instagram and Pinterest scheduling software.
5. Namecheap is a low-cost, dependable domain registrar.
6. Online classes in graphic design and photography are available through Creative Live.
7. Thousands of graphic design materials can be found at The Hungry Jpeg.
8. Pic Monkey is a high-end photo editing program (recommended for professional Pinterest graphics).
9. Articoolo is a one-of-a-kind content creation tool.
10. SEO Powersuit is a collection of free SEO resources.
Some considerations to make while submitting your application
As with any affiliate network, there are certain important considerations to make while submitting your application:
- Always bear in mind that truly credible affiliate networks do not operate in a vacuum and do not accept everyone who applies.
- Be truthful in your application because one dishonest application can jeopardize your chance to apply for additional jobs.
- Know their track record (for example, what is their history with current and previous affiliates and merchants/advertisers).
When you apply for an affiliate network, you indicate that you want to build relationships with other marketers and affiliates. You’re ready to start making money, which is excellent, but don’t make a game plan for how you’ll do it. Recognize that the key to success is preparation.
Regardless of the affiliate network, you apply if you don’t seem nice to the affiliate network.
My Recommendation to Affiliates is as Follows:
1. Starting a blogger blog, even if it’s a free one with some content, it’ll show that you’ve taken the initiative to set up a website… a place where you can promote the products in the network’s database.
2. If you don’t want to start a blog, study about PPC (pay per click) campaigns and describe the keywords you’ll bid on to generate traffic for the program you’re applying for.
3. Talk about media buys, which are nothing more than the placement of their creatives on other websites for which you pay a charge to advertise.
Finally, the ease with which you may have the application approved is determined by your preparation and plan to assist them in making money.
You making money by assisting them in making money is a win-win situation that they will notice and want to get you on board so you can both work together.
How Can You Apply for The ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Program and Get Accepted?
The most common cause for rejection from ShareASale is the lack of a functioning website. To get approved by ShareASale, you must have a website or blog. But don’t be concerned if you don’t have a website.
The URL of your LinkedIn profile can be used as a website URL. However, having a live blog or website is ideal for getting ShareASale approval.
Using my LinkedIn profile, I was able to get permission.
You can use your LinkedIn profile URL as your website URL if you have a nice profile. It will improve your chances of being accepted by ShareASale.
Is ShareASale a Free Service?
Yes, it is completely free. It is always free to sign up as an Affiliate with ShareASale; the sign-up procedure is simple and quick.
Once you have been accepted into the ShareASale system, a plethora of Merchant Programs will be ready for you to join them as a partner.
Is it Worthwhile For Affiliate Marketers to Use ShareASale?
That’s for sure. You can make a lot of money with Shareasale if you have over 50 affiliate partners.
They enable you to directly negotiate program terms with the firm whose items you’re marketing, such as terms of payment, payment schedule, promotional partnership opportunities, and payout percentage.
Longer monitoring cookie duration (0-30 days to limitless) than Amazon’s 24 hours is also a huge plus.
The popular belief that Amazon converts better than everybody else isn’t accurate in every sector.
When you have an e-commerce site where your affiliate consumers may shop, conversion is generally considerably higher than when you use Amazon.
Some affiliate partners pay for advertising, which directs customers to the affiliate review. It got as high as $1,000 each day!!
You don’t need just to utilize Shareasale. You can also use Rakuten, Impact Radius, AvantLink, FlexOffers, Partnerize, and a slew of other independent networks that interact directly with businesses.
One of my friends gave her experience regarding ShareAsale use over Amazon-
“I don’t work with any Amazon affiliates. Payouts and terms are too low/terrible for me, and a lot of my niche products are sold directly through merchant websites instead of Amazon, with better pricing and promotions.
With Amazon’s recent payout percent reduction, it’s not worth it to me at all. Anyway, Shareasale is a fantastic affiliate network and one of my favorites. I highly recommend it.”
What Can You Do With the ShareASale Affiliate Program to Make Some Extra Cash?
ShareAsale is an excellent affiliate network with many worthwhile deals to promote.
If you truly want to promote ShareASale products, I recommend that you do the following:
- Create a niche-specific website or blog.
- Get some traffic by writing a lot of useful content on the niche.
- Apply to the ShareASale affiliate program if you’ve established a good amount of traffic.
- Keep in mind that you should only apply to products or services that are relevant to your blog niche.
- Do not apply to every available program.
- Once the retailer has approved you, you will have access to the merchant’s promotional materials, such as banners and links. You can use such links/banners to promote your business on your website.
Regulations to Follow with ShareAsale
When working in affiliate marketing, please follow these simple regulations:
- Don’t put too many affiliate banners or links on your website.
- Communicate with your affiliate manager regularly; they have the exclusive authority to supply you with bonuses, incentives, special banners, or offers. They can provide you with additional access to some excellent resources.
- Don’t break any of the affiliate agreement’s terms and conditions. People dismiss it, but it has a significant impact.
- On your website, always disclose your affiliate income.
Always keep two things in mind when it comes to affiliate marketing:
- Making money takes time, so don’t give up lightly.
- Affiliate managers choose niche content blogs over all others.
I hope this information is useful.
Best of luck!
How Does a ShareASale Affiliate Earn Money, and How Does a ShareASale Affiliate Get Paid?
As a ShareASale affiliate, you choose any of the ShareASale merchants and try to drive sales to their websites.
The merchants will then pay the affiliates a commission on any sales made as a consequence of their referrals. In general, ShareASale merchants will pay affiliate commissions in two ways:
- Pay Per Lead is a type of advertising where you pay for each lead.
- Pay per sale.
What’s the Point of The ShareASale Website?
ShareASale is a well-known affiliate program.
It can be used in two different ways:
1. As an advertiser, you can join ShareASale if you have a product or products that require a global audience.
You can enter the details of your product as well as the commission you wish to split with your affiliates.
Because you’re a well-known affiliate network, you’ll naturally attract a large number of good affiliates, and you’ll be able to make a lot of money through the network.
2. As a Publisher- If you have a prominent website or blog with a fair amount of traffic, you can join the Shareasale network as a publisher and choose similar products to market to your audience. If your visitors click ads and buy through your affiliate link, you can make a lot of money.
Without a website, how can someone become a ShareASale affiliate?
If you don’t have a website, you can use the URL to your YouTube channel or any of your social media accounts as a substitute.
Is Shareasale a Reputable Affiliate Network to Make Money Online as an Affiliate?
E-influence of commerce is undeniable. While it still can’t compete with its brick-and-mortar equivalents in terms of sales volume, internet shopping has grown at a rate of more than 10% each year for the previous ten years.
With no indications of stopping, predictions anticipate that the global eCommerce market will exceed $8 trillion in the next two years, making it the ideal moment to cash in on the growing online sales market.
Finding the right platform is the difficult part. While hundreds of affiliate marketing programs are available on the internet today, some are (much) better than others.
One of the most popular, well-reviewed, and simple-to-use affiliate programs is Shareasale. What you need to know to get started with the Shareasale program is outlined below.
Merchants can directly sell their products through their websites. On the other hand, Affiliates add links to merchants on their websites; if a visitor responds to and clicks on one of the available links and makes a purchase, the affiliate is paid a tiny commission.
This presents an opportunity for tiny enterprises and independent individuals who frequently produce excellent content and enjoy the consistent arrival of a visitor.
Furthermore, you can refer your visitors to websites of merchants and earn money if you locate an affiliate program that corresponds with their interests.
We’ve all seen sites that are absolutely nothing more than sponsored links and adverts or business blogs with entries that are definitely nothing more than marketing text for merchants.
To make affiliate marketing get to work, you’ll be required to identify the perfect affiliate partner and make sure that your content will pique users’ interest of choice and entice them to click on the merchant links.
There is no cost to join ShareASale, so you have nothing to lose.
If you follow the instructions in this post, you will be accepted quickly. You can promote ShareASale products in a variety of ways.
You can use banners or publish reviews and lessons on your website.
Inside ShareASale, you’ll also find some affiliate marketing advice.