Are you a dog owner? If not, I am sure you are a dog lover because you’re reading this!
I am a dog lover and own one, too! I know how hard it gets at times, especially when you don’t train them, and boy, that can be a monumental task.
Dog training can include many things, and our canine companions need discipline to live their best lives. But it takes a certain level of expertise to do it correctly.
Many companies offer ways to help you out with training your doggos. That way, you call your pups a “good boy/girl” and have a happy relationship!
Believe it or not, the US dog training industry is expected to reach 820 million dollars by 2026!
It’ll be wise if you want to join any training company as an affiliate because dog lovers are increasing daily, and owners don’t think twice before spending on them. Believe me, I’m saying it from experience.
So, to help you make profits, I have hand-picked a few dog training affiliate programs known to be best in class!
Let’s have a look!
- Dog Training Affiliate Programs
- 1. Dog Training Depot Affiliate Program
- 2. SpiriDog Training Affiliate Program
- 3. SitStay Affiliate Program
- 4. Robert Cabral Affiliate Program
- 5. K9 Training Institute Affiliate Program
- 6. Dunbar Academy Affiliate Program
- 7. The Crafty Pup Affiliate Program
- 8. TrainingPetDog.com Affiliate Program
- 9. SuccessDogs.com Affiliate Program
- 10. Brain Training For Dogs Affiliate Program
- 11. Consider The Dog Affiliate Program
- 12. Karen Pryor Clicker Training
- 13. Doggy Dan Affiliate Program
- In Conclusion
Dog Training Affiliate Programs
- Dog Training Depot Affiliate Program
- SpiriDog Training Affiliate Program
- SitStay Affiliate Program
- Robert Cabral Affiliate Program
- K9 Training Institute Affiliate Program
- Dunbar Academy Affiliate Program
- The Crafty Pup Affiliate Program
- TrainPetDog.com Affiliate Program
- SuccessDogs.com Affiliate Program
- Brain Training For Dogs Affiliate Program
- Consider The Dog Affiliate Program
- Karen Pryor Clicker Training
- Doggy Dan Affiliate Program
1. Dog Training Depot Affiliate Program
This company is here to rescue folks from all their pooch problems!
Its courses are carefully reviewed to give them everything they will ever need to educate and care for their dog in its entire life!
The Canine Coach training module, created with top certified dog training professionals with years of expertise, is the throbbing core of the website.
Additionally, as nutrition and training go hand in hand, they can enhance the success of dog training with outstanding nutrition solutions from the website.
If you join them as an affiliate, you will get a commission rate ranging from ten to fifty percent on every purchase through your website and links!
All the transactions will be done through PayPal.
- Pros: A course that addresses the 18 most common problems without touching the dog. A high AOV of $97 with a two-week free trial.
- Cons: No tracking information is given. The courses are about eight years old, and it’s unclear how active they are with updates. The courses are fine, but the video quality and presentation feel dated.
Official Website: http://www.dogtrainingdepot.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: http://www.dogtrainingdepot.com/affiliates.html
Commission Rates: 10% to 50% per purchase
Cookie Duration: not given
2. SpiriDog Training Affiliate Program
There is no way a trainer can “fix” a dog in just one or two lessons. The most significant changes occur at home, as the owner demonstrates which behaviors are beneficial and merit praise to the dog.
The most important trainer your dog needs is the owner. This means they must learn a few things before training their furry baby.
So, Spiri Dog is here to give owners the training they need! Because that way is more efficient, right?
You can earn money with them by becoming their affiliate, making a commission rate of fifty percent for every new client that joins the training through your links.
Unfortunately, the website follows a “Last Cookie” attribution model, and cookies only last for twenty-four hours. This means your referrals must make a sale directly from your link within a day, for you to earn the commission.
- Pros: Many different and specific courses and a good-looking website. Bundles are also available, and with a fifty percent base commission, you have good potential for earning.
Official Website: https://spiritdogtraining.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://spiritdogtraining.com/earn-with-us
Commission Rates: 50% per sale
Cookie Duration: 24 hours
3. SitStay Affiliate Program
SitStay has been contributing its distinct viewpoint to the world of pet blogging since 1995. It covers everything from training and products to well-being advice.
Its store emphasizes American-made goods that support the working dogs community. They are massive dog enthusiasts who aim to gain the respect of other dog lovers and their beloved pets.
This one pays you a commission of eight percent with a cookie duration of ninety days. Also, to register for their program, you must join them through ShareAsale, as they have partnered with this affiliate network to make things easier.
- Pros: A great-looking SEO-optimized blog with double-vetted data that people can trust.
- Cons: Unfortunately, the store currently only has a single item available. With an average value of about thirty bucks, you will earn pretty less. Reach out to the company to find out about future products.
Official Website: https://sitstay.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://sitstay.com/pages/sitstay-affiliate-program
Commission Rates: 8%
Cookie Duration: 90 days
4. Robert Cabral Affiliate Program
When it comes to training dogs, Robert Cabral has a unique approach. He has spent over ten years working as a canine behavior expert with thousands of dogs.
Cabral has aided several shelters, including Los Angeles Animal Services. Still, he is most recognized for his work with shelter dogs through Bound Angels.
Robert likes a well-rounded training strategy. The best communication technique with dogs is straightforward communication with a reward and punishment system.
Dogs will receive clear information and equitable treatment from Robert’s teaching.
If you join them as an affiliate, you will get seven dollars on every monthly subscription and forty dollars on a yearly one, all within a forty-five-day cookie window.
All the transactions will be done through PayPal.
- Pros: A reputable and solid trainer with a simple approach that anyone can learn quickly. Straightforward commissions with a decent referral window. A 100% money-back guarantee.
- Cons: Commissions are comparatively low but makes up for it with a good-looking website and reasonable cookie duration.
Official Website: https://robertcabral.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://robertcabral.com/affiliate-program
Commission Rates: $7 on a monthly subscription, $40 on a yearly subscription
Cookie Duration: 45 days
5. K9 Training Institute Affiliate Program
To enhance the bond between dog owners and their pets everywhere, the K9 Training Institute was established as a social impact organization.
Every year, they instruct many dog owners on how to train their dogs in the most effective methods possible using the results of their own animal behavior studies.
They also have a passion for rescuing dogs and helping them recover so they can find new families who will love and care for them.
As their affiliate, you can earn a commission rate of thirty-five percent on every sale. If you live up to their expectations, you can boost up to fifty percent!
Ever heard of a cookie duration that will last for ten years?? No right?! That’s what K9TI gives you!
- Pros: Experts with over twenty years of experience affiliated with a Ph.D. and experience working for Animal Planet. A great AOV of $297, generous cookie duration.
- Cons: While they provide a free webinar to ease customers into it and win over their trust, the product is a little pricey for many. Definitely promote this one, but also give people a more affordable option.
Official Website: https://k9ti.org
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://k9ti.org/affiliate-program
Commission Rates: 35% to 50%
Cookie Duration: 10 years
6. Dunbar Academy Affiliate Program
Dr. Ian Dunbar and his family started this company as an off-leash socialization puppy training. If a dog is well-behaved and listens to its owner off-leash, it’s safe to say that it’s beyond well-trained.
Like SpiriDog Training, Dunbar heavily involves the owners in the training process, which leads to the strongest human-dog relationships. How great is that?
As soon as you sign up to be an affiliate, you can receive 50% of any sales from any new students you refer to Dunbar Academy.
To join their team, email them on the given ID on their affiliate sign-up page. Once they receive your mail, they will activate your account and let you access the affiliate section of the website.
Moreover, you will also be provided with a unique six-digit affiliate code along with the links and banners once approved.
- Pros: Another reputed and experienced trainer with decades of experience. A solid library of distinct courses ranging from $30 to $500. Great room for earnings with a high chance for conversions.
- Cons: No tracking information given. Even if the commissions are great, if the tracking window is too short, it amounts to you doing free marketing for them. Signing up through email means it can take a long time, as well.
Official Website: https://www.dunbaracademy.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://dunbaracademy.com/pages/affiliate
Commission Rates: 50% per purchase
Cookie Duration: Not given
7. The Crafty Pup Affiliate Program
Crafty Pup is an online dog training business where you can learn how to train your dog from the various available courses.
You can choose from the Basic Obedience online dog training course, curated for dogs four and a half months or older, where you will get a weekly video that you can access anywhere, anytime!
Another course is for puppies who are eight to fifteen weeks old, which will help you teach your pup good habits, and all the essential info needed for the lil baby will also be included!
There are also a number of free training videos that include daily walks without getting pulled, how to make your dog sit, and a lot more!
Now, to join them as an affiliate, you should know that signing up is free of cost! Once approved, you will earn a forty percent commission on every purchase through your links and some incentives!
- Pros: Unpretentious lessons from a third-generation dog trainer. Teaching in a natural, humble, frank, and straightforward way. Basic course for $97 and one-on-one coaching for $397. Decent commissions.
- Cons: Again, tracking information is missing from the website. No cross-device tracking.
Official Website: https://thecraftypup.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://thecraftypup.com/affiliate-program
Commission Rates: 40% per sale
Cookie Duration: Not disclosed
8. TrainingPetDog.com Affiliate Program
Unlike all the companies we’ve seen thus far, this one doesn’t focus on the trainer or the person who created the courses.
It’s more like a brand without a face, which has pros and cons compared to personal branding. The courses are also far more affordable than others.
They have ones that focus on potty training your fluffy, obedience sessions, avoiding destructive behaviors, and so much more!
As their affiliate, You will initially receive a cool fifty percent commission on any of its pet training-related products.
Your clients will have the option to opt for a trial. You will get a 25% recurring commission if they continue with their membership.
Also, a cookie window of ten years will be provided to you for your links!!
- Pros: Affordable products, a long-term business model, revshare, recurring commissions, and generous cookie duration.
- Cons: The people looking for the best without considering the price might not be eager to trust this one. Couple it with a more premium, personalized program as a budget-friendly alternative.
Official Website: https://www.trainpetdog.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://www.trainpetdog.com/pet-affiliate-program
Commission Rates: 50% and 25% (recurring)
Cookie Duration: 10 years
9. SuccessDogs.com Affiliate Program
Training a dog doesn’t necessarily have to be a difficult job. It can actually be very fun and fulfilling.
Success Dog training makes the job easier because they have courses with just a few minutes long videos! Direct info and getting straight to the point make everyone happier.
They even have a free ebook to help you train our fluffy friends in just five minutes a day! Their courses are only around fifty bucks on average, making them quite affordable.
Earn a commission rate of fifty percent by directing traffic to their website and promoting their courses as their affiliate. Unfortunately, their tracking system is also quite problematic.
Their tracking software follows a last-cookie system rather than tracking referrals individually. Your referrals can get their cookies overwritten by purchasing through other links.
- Pros: Quick, easy, and accessible products that are pretty affordable. A good-looking website.
Official Website: https://www.successdogs.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://www.successdogs.com/affiliates
Commission Rates: 50% per client
Cookie Duration: a lifetime!
10. Brain Training For Dogs Affiliate Program
Brain Training For Dogs is a very colorful and unique dog training brand, to say the least. It focuses on innovative and fun ways to engage canine angels through various forms of play.
Dogs can become more intelligent after playing their website’s 21 enjoyable and interesting activities. Play is meant to train animals for hunting, so it only follows to incorporate that in dog training!
This one offers you an impressive seventy-five percent commission, although the course is quite affordable at $67. The affiliate program is hosted on ClickBank.
You’ll have to contact them or sign up through ClickBank for more information regarding their affiliate program, like conversion rates, cookie windows, etc.
- Pros: Another good, affordable option that looks quite fun to incorporate. Hosted on ClickBank with seventy-five percent commissions and an AOV of $67.
- Cons: Smaller margins compared to other options. No tracking information.
Official Website: https://www.braintraining4dogs.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://www.braintraining4dogs.com/affiliates
Commission Rates: 75% per sale
Cookie Duration: not given
11. Consider The Dog Affiliate Program
This one is a unique company on the list. It’s more like a big platform with a community of users rather than just a dog training website. Although, the site also has premium courses by experts.
Users can also upload their own things, and the website has a ton of free content as well. There is also a paid membership that gives access to more things and premium courses that must be bought separately.
Consider The Dog’s affiliate program offers you five percent commissions on the first twelve payments made by your referrals. The monthly plan costs twenty bucks, which is pretty affordable.
The program has some potential to earn you recurring commissions for a year, which is magic to my years. The feedback for the courses also seems quite positive, emphasizing a simple approach to teaching.
- Pros: A membership-based community with free content for people to test the waters. Potential for recurring commissions.
- Cons: Meager commissions, not just on this list, but generally. Digital products offer an average rate of at least twenty to thirty percent, and any product offers a standard ten percent.
Official Website: https://www.considerthedog.com/
Affiliate Sign-up Page: Click Here
Commission Rates: 5%
Cookie Duration: First 12 payments
12. Karen Pryor Clicker Training
Karen Pryor Clicker’s mission is to build a bond between the owner and their pets!
The company does this by educating people on positive reinforcement and training using markers like clickers to focus attention, a popular form of canine training.
Your referrals can also find various products that they need for training on the company’s online store.
This affiliate program offers a commission of eight percent on every sale and a cookie duration of thirty days. PayPal payments are scheduled once a month.
On your affiliate dashboard, you can view a list of all orders that have been accepted and rejected. The minimum payout amount is only five dollars.
- Pros: A dog training website with a functional store and a body of research behind it. A very low payout threshold of just five bucks.
- Cons: For more serious dog trainers. Commissions are still a bit low.
Official Website: https://www.clickertraining.com
Affiliate Sign-up Page: https://www.clickertraining.com/affiliate
Commission Rates: 8% per sale
Cookie Duration: 30 days
13. Doggy Dan Affiliate Program
I have to admit one thing: of all the dog training websites I have seen today, this one has by far the best sales funnel. It looks modern, clean, fresh, and crisp. You could say I was saving the best for last.
The Online Dog Trainer is the final dog training platform on this list. It’s run by Dan Abdelnoor, affectionately called Doggy Dan, who is a down-to-earth family man. This one has 3 easy-to-understand courses.
The first two are focused on puppies and adult dogs, while the third one gives full access to the entire site’s content library. This includes various specific tips like how to get our furry friends to stop pulling the leash and more.
Doggy Dan’s affiliate program offers commissions of up to seventy percent, which differ based on the product sold. The referral window is also good at sixty days. I highly recommend this one, so check it out through the links below.
- Pros: The best-looking website on the list with high chances of conversions. Mid-range prices, the best options for courses by experts. Decent cookie duration. Real potential to earn around $100 per conversion.
- Cons: If you make content related to dog training itself, you might have some difficulty keeping your audience once you recommend this site.
Official Website: https://theonlinedogtrainer.com/
Affiliate Sign-up Page: Click Here
Commission Rates: Up to 70% (based on product)
Cookie Duration: 60 days
Wow, I did not expect there to be so many awesome options out there for dog training! Most people might prefer hiring a trainer locally and having real-life sessions, but it’s so much better to do an online course and learn things yourself.
By partnering with these programs, dog trainers and pet bloggers (or just marketers in general) can earn commissions while promoting valuable products that can make a difference in the lives of dogs and their owners.
I suggest signing up for Doggy Dan at #13 as an expert course, Clicker Training at #12 or Amazon as a store to supply the physical products, and Brain Training at #10 as an affordable alternative.
So, what did you think of these affiliate programs?