15 Pinterest Statistics Marketers Need To Know
(Some will shock You)
In this post, you’ll be provided with 15 valuable Pinterest stats that every marketer should know.
Wait, only a marketer?
Nah, both markters and individuals.
You happy now?
Great, let’s dive right in and have a look at those stats.
P.S. :- If you haven’t read the title yet, I’ll tell you – some will shock you!
For real, for real.
1. There are over 335 million monthly active users on Pinterest right now. (Source)
2. Pinterest is the third-largest social network in the United States. (Source)
3. Pinterest is most popular with women – especially mothers. (Source)
4. 43% of internet users have a Pinterest account (in the U.S.). (Source)
5. 85% of Pinterest users are on mobile. (Source)
6. Out of total searches held, 97% of the searches are unbranded. (Source)
7. Top priority for 48% of the Pinterest users is shopping. (Source)
8. Advertisers can reach more than 169 million people on Pinterest. (Source)
9. The number of active advertisers doubled in 2019. (Source)
10. Pins showing a product or service in action are 67% more likely to drive sales. (Source)
11. 91% of Pinterest users in the market for tech/telecom purchases decide to buy after seeing content on the platform. (Source)
12. Women on Pinterest power buying decisions. (Source)
13. 28% of marketers are already using Pinterest. (Source)
14. 9 out of 10 Pinners describe Pinterest as filled with positivity. (Source)
15. The average time spent on Pinterest is 14.2 minutes. (Source)