Bluehost review 2020:
Web hosting is the most important part of you and your business being online. If you don’t have an amazing web hosting, people won’t be able to find your website or business at all.
But there are thousands of companies that offer you lucrative offers, and you must be thinking – “Oops! They all seem the same, which should I get for mine…”
One such platform in the list is Bluehost. You might have heard of them already or even made your mind to select the company as your hosting provider.
But wait! Before you go after purchasing, read this honest, and descriptive review till the end.
So, without any further ado, let’s get right into it and figure out what is going to work best for you.
Bluehost Review – The Appreciation Part
Since 2003, Bluehost has always won the game as the best, most versatile, prime, efficient, and affordable web hosting service provider on the entire internet.
If you’re looking for an affordable (or cheap) yet enormously reputed and accountable company for your website, blog, or business to host online, there’s no point in not utilizing this platform.
In fact, I have also been a fan of their working model, customer support, and reliability. Most of my websites run Bluehost. But as everything has drawbacks and strong competitors, this web hosting company is no different in the market.
So, read this post full and decide if it’s the right choice for you. This is the appreciation part and I’ll cover the pros first and then move to the cons.
Now, let me move one step further and give more details about their features.
Features & Specifications Of Bluehost
1. Unlimited disk storage (most of the plans but not all), bandwidth, domain hosting, and email addresses.
2. Easy to use for beginners.
3. It’s very reliable for being one of the 20 largest web hosting companies.
4. Excellent security functionalities.
5. 24/7 customer support via live chat and phone.
6. SSL certificate for free.
7. All major eCommerce features available.
8. Free domain name for the first year after you purchasing their services.
9. A lot of free websites scripts for you to choose instantly.
10. Majority of their customers claim Bluehost to be very fast, and efficient in performance.
11. It can integrate with CloudFlare.
12. One click WordPress install.
Pricing & Plans
Bluehost has four major plans that include Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, and Pro, for shared hosting.
Their plans start from $2.95 to $13.95 per month. The expensive plans include some great and fancy features.
Generally, most of the small businesses or starters go either for the Basic plan, or the other two (Choice and Choice Plus), for they both are priced the same.
Here’s a table depicting the prices in 2021.
Let me describe the Basic plan first;
Basic Plan Specifications
1. Starts at $2.95 per month.
2. You can have 1 website.
3. Free SSL certificate is available.
4. 1 Included domain with the purchase.
5. 25 sub domains.
6. 5 parked domains.
7. Unmetered bandwidth is available.
8. Standard performance.
Plus Plan Specifications
1. Starts at $5.45 per month.
2. You can have unlimited websites.
3. Unlimited SSD storage available.
4. Free SSL certificate available.
5. Standard performance.
6. Unmetered bandwidth.
7. Unlimited domains per account.
8. Unlimited parked domains.
9. Unlimited sub domains.
10. Spam experts for your account.
11. One Office 365 Mailbox – Free for 30 days.
Choice Plus Plan Specifications
1. Start at $5.45 per month.
2. This plan includes all the features of the Plus plan.
3. Domain privacy + protection
4. Site Backup – CodeGuard Basic
5. 1 Office 365 Mailbox – Free 30 Days
Pro Plan Specifications
1. Starts at $13.95 per month.
2. It contains all the features of the Choice Plus plan.
3. Dedicated IP
4. 2 Spam experts for your account.
5. 1 Office 365 Mailbox – Free 30 Days
Bluehost Review: The Drawbacks Part
Here’s the part that I don’t like about Bluehost; Though they are amazing, well known, and deliver value, customers have still reported their customer support as not very responsive.
Also, you might face some problems with your budget for there are some essential features you only get at $5.45/month. If you can’t pay that amount, you should not go after Bluehost.
One more problem with them is that you have to select at least a year (12 months for the plan) when you’re just starting out.
Though there are not many problems if you think the budget is right for you.
If you’re thinking the budget is a bit high, then I highly recommend you going after HostGator as it is one of the strongest competitors to Bluehost.
HostGator also includes all the major features that Bluehost provides at an affordable rate, and allows you to select custom periods of subscription or membership.
Final Thoughts – Bluehost Wins But For Low Budget, HostGator Wins Too!
Yes, that’s right!
Bluehost still remains at the top starting from $2.95 per month.
If you want another better option, HostGator starts at $2.75 per month. But, I have a cool bonus for you for HostGator.
Use the Coupon Code – SHARED3660 to get a 60% discount on HostGator – only for this January and February. Or, simply click the button below to automatically apply the code.
Or, continue with the best option – Bluehost [Always Recommended].
Bluehost review 2020: Answered successfully.