We are all aware of how big and beautiful the industry of affiliate marketing is and how many people get started with it every single day!
It’s an extremely profitable and rewarding business model but at the same time, it’s quite risky/demotivating as well.
But you know what? People or marketers who thrive in this industry are the ones who deal with the ups as well as downs with bravery, and the ones who try to give/provide value instead of just asking.
And, as the process involves a lot of upward and downward tragedies, some quotes would motivate a person to continue and help him/her learn something new, isn’t it?
With that all being said, in this post, I’m going to share with you a list of amazing affiliate marketing quotes that every affiliate should read! Let’s go!
Best Affiliate Marketing Quotes
1. Affiliate marketing isn’t about commissions, it’s about helping people find the value they are looking for.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: This is very true. For a lot of people, it’s just and all about the commissions and the passive income but what truly matters at the end of the day is – how much value did you bring to the table?
2. Content is king.– Bill Gates
Explanation: Bill Gates is a genius when it comes to content. He revolutionalized how content works by losing the grip. If you provide people with what they are looking for and you do it well, those people are yours.
3. If you don’t track, you don’t grow because you don’t have any idea about what’s happening. Affiliate marketing without tracking is like driving a car with headlamps off.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Tracking is very crucial when you are following this business model. You have got to track where your visitors are coming from, how far they are going after clicking your affiliate links, what’s the purchase rate, so on and so forth.
4. The best marketing strategy of all times – “Care.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
Explanation: There’s no doubt that Gary Vaynerchuk is an absolute genius when it comes to online marketing and its channels. He recommends that caring is the best marketing strategy ever and that’s completely true. People don’t care about anything until they feel that you care for them.
5. The riches are in the niches, but the fortune is in the follow-up.– Pat Flynn (Super affiliate)
Explanation: If you work in this industry, you can’t be unfamiliar with Pat Flynn. He recommends people to follow up because it’s easier to sell to those who already know you instead of the ones who’ve never heard of you.
6. Focus on optimizing for revenue, not conversions.– Neil Patel
Explanation: Neil Patel, who is an affiliate marketer/digital marketer recommends people to optimize for revenue and not for conversions because ultimately, what really matters is the revenue. No one’s going to care how many people converted into your readers and other stuff. Sure, that’s important but revenue is more important than that.
7. SEO is a marathon, not a sprint.– Neil Patel
Explanation: A lot of passive income earners in this referral marketing industry support and love SEO (like me) because of the free and consistent traffic it provides. But beginners need to know that it’s not going to be a come and get it type of thing. You are going to want to be patient. Extremely patient!
8. Super affiliates aren’t made inside the comfort zone, make ‘uncomfortable’ your new friend.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: A lot of affiliates fail within a short period of time. That’s because they aren’t willing to put in the effort to make things work. You can’t get things working inside of your comfort zone. You have to get out…victory never happens in that comfort zone. Make uncomfortable your new friend.
9. A surefire way to predict the future is to not take action at all. When you do nothing, you get nothing.– Pat Flynn (Super affiliate)
Explanation: Pat Flynn is trying to explain it to people that you can’t anywhere ahead if you don’t put in the work. Whether you want to become a super affiliate, an expert SEO consultant, or something else, you will have to work for it or else nothing’s going to happen.
10. Don’t recommend a thousand-dollar product, recommend a product that provides value worth thousands.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: In this world of scammers, you need to be a value provider because at the end of the day, what people will get attracted to is value.
11. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel to be successful, just model what other successful people are doing in the industry.– Unknown
Explanation: You don’t have to go ahead and build the next Facebook or Google to become rich. All you have to do is be smart and model what other successful people are doing. Things will start working then.
12. Speed in only useful if you are running in the right dircetion.– Pat Flynn (Super affiliate)
Explanation: Yes, speed is a billion times more important than perfection but only when you are going in the right direction. If you know Instagram’s traffic doesn’t work for your niche but you still be super active on the same, that’s a mistake!
13. Never ever promote a product that doesn’t pay for the amount of work you put in.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Sure, it’s all about recommending valuable products/offers to people but you should be very picky when it comes to the products. If you work all day long and all you get is a five-dollar commission, it’s not worth it. Pick a product that rewards you for the work you put in.
14. Affiliate marketers should stop and think about where they are actually taking the industry for a while.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: All that affiliate marketers are caring about right now is getting money out of people’s bank accounts but they should focus on making this internet a better place. It’s very important for us to keep thriving. It’s the core foundation of any business model out there. It’s the core foundation of humanity.
15. If the business isn’t making money while you sleep, you have to figure out the mistakes because you are definitely making some.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: ‘The business’ here is referred to as affiliate marketing. If it’s not making money while you are sleeping, you need to figure out what are the mistakes that you’re making.
16. People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. Always remember that.– Simon Sinek
17. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.– Seth Godin
Explanation: This is so true. You should focus on finding products that solve people’s problems and then the customers will come running your way to make the purchases and help you earn commissions!
18. Provide great content and you will earn the right to promote your product.– Guy Kawasaki
Explanation: The best thing you could ever do as an affiliate marketer is offer valuable content to the people and they’ll be yours.
19. Remarketing is where all the money hides, try it and you will be surprised by the results.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: A lot of people give up on the people who’ve already seen their ads or visited their landing page but that’s where the money is hidden.
20. A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.– Henry Ford
Explanation: You can’t stop advertising if you want to run a business. Advertising is what brings the customers. It’s the most important thing after a product has been created.
21. The best way to increaese your affiliate earnings is by adding your personal story to the sales point.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: If you add your personal story to whatever it is that you are trying to sell, it’s going to bring a drastic change. People love personal stories because it makes them connected and connection is all you need to sell.
22. Don’t interrupt, try to attract them instead and your graphs will skyrocket.– Dharmesh Shah
23. If you know how to storytell, you will be an unstoppable selling machine.– David Sharpe (Super affiliate)
24. Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.– Albert Einstein
Explanation: The great Albert Einstein said that people should try to come and offer value to the community instead of aiming for ‘success’ which has no definition on a ground-level basis.
25. The money is in the list.– Unknown
Explanation: It’s a popular saying that explains how powerful and vital email marketing is when you are running an internet marketing business. Email marketing brings in incredible ROI to marketers/business owners. It should definitely be implemented/tried.
26. The best affiliate marketing strategy someone could ever work on is ‘free traffic.’– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: How would you like a business model that doesn’t require any money to be spent on traffic? That’d be pretty dope, right? Well, that’s what you should work as an affiliate for the better. Try to focus on free traffic sources because that’s where the hot buyers come from.
27. You won’t earn tons because you want to become wealthy, you will become wealthy when you help people solve problems.– Neil Patel
Explanation: That’s right! Just because you want to become rich, people aren’t going to give you their hard-earned money. You have got to solve their problems and the money is going to become a by-product.
28. If you want to be interesting, be interested.– David Ogilvy
29. Don’t think the strategy, do the strategy. It’s always a better choice– Unknown
Explanation: It’s about taking action. That’s the only way you can make things work for you. That’s the only way to become a successful marketer.
30. If you know what you’re doing, there are no competitors to look for and beat!– Unknown
Explanation: You don’t have to compete with others. Just do a great job at what you are doing and all the other things won’t matter.
31. Free value/content is the ultimate solution to every problem in affiliate marketing.– Unknown
32. Everyone is not your customer.– Seth Godin
Explanation: Seth Godin is as true and shape as a diamond here. You can’t be there trying to make everyone your customer. Just focus on people who really matter to your business.
33. Ignoring internet marketing is like starting a business and not telling anyone.– KB Marketing Agency
Explanation: Internet marketing is the new normal now. If you are ignoring it, you are going to have a hard time running a successful business in the upcoming times. You will have to adopt the new change. It’s a bit off-topic but yet an important quote.
34. Passive income works, but you will have to work for it first!– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Yes, you can be an affiliate, be on the beach enjoying and make money while doing anything and everything but first, upfront work is required.
35. With affiliate marketing, whoever can hold their breath the longest, wins.– Unknown
Explanation: As said before while talking about SEO, the same story goes with affiliate marketing as well. It’s a marathon as well!
36. It’s going to be hard, but if you stick to it, it’ll be worth it.– David Sharpe (Super affiliate)
Explanation: Nothing is easy in this world. If it would have been that easy, everyone would have become a super affiliate by now. But you know what? If you stick to it, it’ll be well worth it.
37. If you think affiliate marketing doesn’t work, take a deep breath and search for Amazon’s and Apple’s affiliate programs.– Unknown
Explanation: Some of the biggest companies on the planet have used the power of affiliate marketing to get to the stage where they are now. If you think it doesn’t work, think twice.
38. Affiliate marketing is the only business model that can be used anywhere and in any way.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Yes, earlier, it was offline and now it’s online as well. It can be used anywhere and it works in any way.
39. Don’t promote a product that is priced a thousand dollars on the front end and expect to earn big commissions. The money is made on the back end.– Miles Beckler
Explanation: Real money is always made on the back-end. Always pick a product that has an amazing sales process. Don’t pick a product that’s expensive to buy on the front end.
40. Don’t sell courses to people, sell them RESULTS because that’s what they want to buy.– Anthony Morrison
Explanation: People want to buy the results. They don’t care whether your course is 80-hour long or 2-hour long. They want the results.
41. Affiliate marketing has made business millions and ordinary people millionaires.– Robert Foster Bennett
42. Before you push an affiliate offers, don’t forget the rule of seven. People need to see you seven times before they are intrigued to buy.– Neil Patel
43. The difference between a successful affiliate and an unsuccessful one is the reason for starting the business. Unsuccessful affiliates get started because they want to make money and successful ones get started because they want to make a difference.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Yes, that’s the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful affiliate marketer. One offers or adds value and the other doesn’t. Simple as that!
44. Never promote a product that you don’t believe in. It will never get you impressive results in the long run.– Ricky Kesler
Explanation: You should never promote a product that you don’t believe in yourself. People are going to sense that and things won’t work out.
45. Affiliate marketing is the business model of the twenty first century.– Unknown
Explanation: Experts say that affiliate marketing is the business model of the future. If you haven’t got your feet wet yet, you are still not too late.
46. Affiliate marketing is the easiest way to generate income online. If you can’t even do this, you shouldn’t get online.– Unknown
47. Affiliate marketing isn’t a get-rich overnight scheme. It will take some time before you’ll see the results.– David Sharpe (Super affiliate)
Explanation: David Sharpe (my mentor) says that this business is just like any other business out there. It requires time and money. Nothing’s going to happen overnight.
48. Don’t hesitate to give the maximum cut to your affiliates! When you do that, unlimited traffic and customers will start coming your way.– Ryan Alarid
Explanation: All the sales that you generate with affiliate marketing are customers you would never meet if the affiliates didn’t send them your way. Never step back to reward the affiliate with maximum commissions and you will the numbers taking off like crazy.
49. Put people first, bring value to the table, and then monetize with affiliate marketing. Best strategy ever!– Ryan Robinson
50. If you are not collecting leads, the business isn’t going to sustainable.– Franklin Hatchett
51. An individual should go for recurring affiliate programs because what actually matters is the LTV of a customer.– Franklin Hatchett
Explanation: Recurring offers are very important because they offer you revenue as long as the customer uses a product/service. It’s to assure bills’ arrival even when you are not working after six months.
52. Everything works the way it should, only people don’t work. The answer is hard work!– Gary Vaynerchuk
53. The reason why affiliate marketing is one of the most profitable industries out there is that it’s extremely cost-effective. All you need is a skill of getting people to your offers.– Russell Brunson
Explanation: You don’t need to make huge investments to be able to start a referral marketing business. It’s extremely affordable and has unlimited potential.
54. Don’t run behind thousands of visitors. Ten targeted visitors are way better than uninterested people wasting both yours and their time.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Don’t waste your time running behind people who have got nothing to do with your amazing product or service. Focus on targeted customers instead.
55. It’s not necessary that your very first affiliate marketing campaign is going to be profitable. It requires a lot of testing before you find out what’s working. Don’t try to escape that process.– Robby Blanchard (Super affiliate)
Explanation: There are going to be a lot of failed campaigns. You will have to go through this process if you want to be there in the game for the long run. Period.
56. People who think they can and the ones who think they can’t — are usuallly right!– Henry Ford
57. Jumping from one ‘money making affiliate marketing strategy’ to the other will get you nothing at all. Don’t get distracted and believe in one process.– David Sharpe
Explanation: If you are a beginner, you should avoid the shiny-object syndrome at all costs. Don’t bounce back and forth from one business opportunity to the other. It’s bring nothing but regrets.
58. There is no secret strategy to get affiliate sales quickly and consistently. The answer is hard work, time, money, and patience.– Liam James Kay
59. Use 2nd Tier contests and referrals to grow your pool. You don’t know everyone…let your network introduce them to you.– Amber Spears
60. Before you promote affiliate products, don’t forget to educate people about those ones. You need to tell people what’s to be done with the products. That’s when the conversion rates go up.– Liam James Kay
Explanation: Most of the time, people don’t actually tell visitors what the product is all about, how to use it, and other related stuff…and still expect people to buy. That’s never happening.
61. It always seems impossible until it’s done.– Nelson Mandela
62. Many people who get into affiliate marketing do so with the same mindset: making money first, and thinking of their audience second (if they think of them at all!). That’s a recipe for disaster…or at least lousy results.– Pat Flynn (Super affiliate)
Explanation: Put the audience first and all the answers will be found. That’s is what really matters in this (and every other) business.
63. Imagine approaching a stranger and proposing them! That’ll always be a no, right? Then how come do you expect people to buy while spamming affiliate links?– Neil Patel
Explanation: Instead of spamming affiliate links to people’s accounts and marketing channels, build rapport, build connections, and then push the products smartly.
64. It’s not about selling affiliate offers every now and then! It’s about selling them when it’s required.– Jim Harmer (Blogger and affiliate marketer)
Explanation: You can’t be selling products in every piece of content you create. Wait for the right time and seize it.
65. Over 90% of the affiliates fail within the first three months and a lot of them fail because they don’t choose the niche that they love/like.– Unknown
Explanation: No matter how lucrative a business model is, if you don’t enjoy it, it’s not going to last much longer. So, pick a niche that gets you excited.
66. Be ready to work eighty hours a week now, just so that you won’t need to work forty hours a week for the rest of your life.– Unknown
67. It costs $0.00 to start thinking like a successful affiliate marketer who makes millions in his sleep.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
Explanation: Mindset is the key to becoming successful in this business world. If you haven’t got that, affiliate marketing isn’t going to be your cup of tea no matter how hard you try.
68. Your network is your net worth.– Tim Sanders
69. The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you don’t have to invest the time and effort to create a product to sell. A laptop and an internet connection is enough! Free from everything!– Unknown
Explanation: Yes…it’s the only business model that doesn’t require a lot of resources to get started. A laptop (sometimes even a mobile phone) and a stable internet connection are enough.
70. Don’t build lists with subscribers, build connections.That’s when you will be able to sell.– Unknown
71. As we often say in Affiliate Marketing, “Mistakes make the best teacher.”– Linda Buquet
Explanation: You have to learn from the mistakes you make. If you keep making the same mistakes, you will keep getting the same kind of results and you definitely don’t want that, do you?
72. Affiliate is the new richest manager of the global market.– Unknown
73. I would rather learn from a marketer who tried and failed instead of a fake guru with his Lambos.– Unknown
74. People often ignore informational content in the affiliate marketing industry but trust me, that’s where the real income opportunities lie.– Shivansh Bhanwariya
75. If you can make a dollar, you can make a million more.– Unknown
Explanation: Yep! If you can make a dollar, you can make a million more. The smarter and harder you work, the better results you get. Mindset is all you need to do that.
76. Your earnings are a by-product of how well you serve your audience, and you can only best serve your audience when you know exactly who they are, what they’re going through, and what will get them to take action.– Pat Flynn
Explanation: Once again, you have got to do it for them. All other ‘successes’ are going to be by-products then.
If you needed these quotes to share with fellow affiliate marketers, that’s dope. But, if you were looking to find some inspiration to get you going, all I want to say to you is that don’t give up…it’s worth it!
Well, I really hope you found this resource put together by me, helpful. In case there are any questions or suggestions popping up in your mind, please use the comments section down below.